Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Items Ready for Sale

Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone!

Alhamdulillah, I finally have some items ready for sale!  Remember 100% of all proceeds will go to the Islamic Relief Canada, inshallah.  So, feel free to splurge a little.  It's for a great cause!

Here are some photos for you to enjoy.


"Creaginative by Sheen Qaaf"
These lovely framed Islamic artworks were created by Sheen Qaaf of Creaginative.  Using various forms of media, these modern, chic designs can suit the interior decorating of any home.  Each of the above frames cost $15.  You can check out more of her super creative works of art at http://creaginative.blogspot.com/. Mashallah, a very talented artist!  
Sheen: Jazakallah Khair for sharing your wonderful masterpieces.  I appreciate it!

"My Green Village"
Eco-friendly hand-stitched plush globe sewn from new and "upcycled" materials.  All 7 continents are carefully cut out in felt and hand-stitched onto the globe.  It's a great toy for your little munchkin!  Currently, one is available for $15.  The sewing pattern and tutorial will soon be available at my Etsy shop, inshallah.  So, if you wish to sew some for the Little Smiles Project, please do so.  I need all the help I can get!

"My Notes"
Mini weekly notebooks hand-drawn by me.  Each day of the week has its very own unique design.  
These mini notebooks make a great gift for anyone, young and old.  To be honest, I keep one handy in my purse to jot down phone numbers and notes on the go.  No more lost phone numbers or email addresses of those old friends you randomly bump into at the mall or grocery store!  Your younger ones can also have fun colouring the designs and filling the pages in with their very own artwork and doodles.  
$5.00 for 6 notebooks.  

  
"The Norah Doll"
Eco-friendly handmade dolls available in several ethnic skin tones, hair colours, and hair styles.  Every doll is very unique and not like the other.  These colourful, vibrant dolls are made with lots of love and care.  Currently, I have 10 dolls under way.  I am hoping to complete them all for the Eid party this weekend...inshallah!  Each Norah Doll will cost $15.  If you are interested in sewing some for this project, the sewing pattern is available at Little Smiles.   

Also, stay tuned as I'm adding the final touches to The Olive Babies ($10 each)...pictures will be posted as soon as I'm done.  I will have 5 available for sales at the Eid party this Saturday, inshallah.  Mini colouring booklets of the 4 food groups (6 booklets per package) are also being completed soon ($5 each package).  Lastly, please don't think I forgot about the boys!  I have a few plush dinosaurs also waiting to be sewn, inshallah ($12 each).  

Until then, wassalaam!

Umme Maryam  



No comments:

Post a Comment