Thursday, November 10, 2011

Latest Updates...

Salaams,

Sorry I've seemed quite for some time. I've been busy completing a large order of The Norah Doll, alhamdulillah. Anyone else interested, feel free to contact me. I'm taking custom orders. If you wish to add a personalized tag with a child's name, I can add that as well for $2.00. It would make a perfect gift for an aqeeqah, celebration, etc.

Here is a custom order I made for a sister:
She wanted legs added to the Olive Babies so there they are! If you can see, personalized name tags were also hand-sewn to the bottom left corners of the dolls' dress.

Here are the labels up close:



I've been itching to make handmade body products and the easiest item to make first seemed to be lip balms.



So, I decided to make 16 small pots of lip balm (20mL) with my recipe and give them out as mini Eid-ul Adha gifts for cousins and aunts. I also requested them to donate however much they wanted for my Little Smiles Project in charitable spirit of the celebration.

Alhamdulillah, they all did! And, all of the lip balms got sold, mashallah! The lip balms contain wonderful natural ingredients extra good for the skin and lips. I hope they like them.

Well that's about it. Please contact me if you wish to purchase anything. Proceeds will go to Islamic Relief Canada.

WS,
Umme Maryam

No comments:

Post a Comment